For Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS, 482) visa, you basically need followings requirement.
- Age: No age limit but you should be under 45 when you apply ENS.
- English IELTS 5.0 each
- Be nominated by an approved sponsor
- Work for your nominating employer: Employment contract
- Have relevant skills, qualifications
- Have worked in your nominated occupation or related field for at least 2 years within 5 years
- Have a positive skills assessment
- Character: AFP NPC and/or Police Clearance Certificate
- Health Insurance OVHC
So most of cases, two years of work experience will be a huddle for you just finished study in Australia. This experience is two years full time equivalent part time or full time experience. No casual and internships or work placement during relevant studies can be counted.
More details in TSS eligibility and contact Storyoz for more information.