South Australia is opening doors for new entrepreneurs.
The Supporting Innovation in South Australia (SISA) pilot is on now. SISA will run over three years, commencing in November 2018 and ending November 2021.
– SISA Visa will valid until November 2021.
– Entrepreneurs who are successful in establishing their business venture in Australia will become eligible to apply for permanent residence through existing permanent residence pathways.
– Private insurance
– Dependents pays international fees for school
Criteria for this visa includes;
– Have an innovative idea with a supporting business plan
– Be under 45 years of age at the time of application
– English Vocational level English (IELTS 5.0 each equivalents)
– Meet all health, character and financial requirements
– Be endorsed by a South Australian Government entity
– Have sufficient funds to support yourself*
Main applicant Offshore applicant Combined cash & assets between AUD $20,000-25,000
Not eligible onshore visa holders.
– Student visas (including subclasses 500, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574)
– Subclass 403
– Subclass 771
– Subclass 485 visa, you must be presently engaged in a structured program offered by one of our identified South Australian innovation eco-system providers and the provider organisation will support your application to be considered.
Ineligible business types;
-Cafes and restaurants
-Consulting firms/ companies
-Export/ import business
-Traditional Chinese medicine
-Herbal dispensing businesses
Priority will be given in following industry sectors;
– Defence and Space
– Digital, including Cyber Security, Big Data and Blockchain
– Food, Wine an AgTech
– Health and Medical Technology
– Media and Film
Visit New Entrepreneur page for more details and contact us if you need any visa help.
You must be logged in to post a comment.