NSW Skilled Occupation List are now updated.
NSW Skilled nomination (190) program 2019-2020
– Occupation list updated with showing availability
– Some occupations requires additional requirement
– The additional requirement for these occupation is to be living in NSW, and to have been employed in the nominated occupation at least one year.
- One year, at least 20 hours part time
As of 1/8/2019, followings are for some popular occupations.
|ANZSCO Code||Occupation||Availability||Additional Criteria|
|254412||Registered Nurse (Aged Care)||Low||No|
|254499||Registered Nurse nec||Limited||Yes|
|261111||ICT Business Anlyst||High||Yes|
|262112||ICT Security Specialist||Low||Yes|
Source: NSW Skilled Occupation List
* NSW 489 Regional Skilled Occupation List are also updated
Plan ahead for your visa options with Storyoz.