Home 9 Visa 9 Migration 9 476 Recognised Graduate Visa

476 Recognised Graduate Visa

Have you completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in overseas or Australia in the past two years?

You can consider 485 Graduate Visa or 476 Recognised Graduate Visa for an 18 months. Base Visa application fee is going to be $365 from 1 July 2017.

Your engineering qualification should be in bachelor above and specialization in engineering in civil, structural, chemical, environmental, electrical and electronics, mechanical, production and plant and mining and material engineering.

If your institution is accredited under Washington Accord, yes you can apply 476 and get experience while you are in Australia. You can check more details at DIBP site.

For Korea, Washington Accord is represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK).


If you have questions please feel free to contact us.


Any Questions?

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.