Storyoz career Education Counsellor (Junior) Part time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Education counsellor to join our Storyoz Sydney team. This is a challenging and rewarding role in which you will provide placement, support and associated services to Korean and other international students. Interest in Education industry with limited experience is ok to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Providing information, support and management of applications for international students seeking studying in Australia.
– Assisting to prepare documents and information for student and other visa applications with DOHA
– Promoting Storyoz products and services
– Providing support and referral for students with non- placement related issues
Selection Criteria (Essential skills and qualifications):
– Fluent in English and/or a second language (in Korean is desired)
– Valid Australian visa with work rights or citizen
– Knowledge of Australian education institutions and student placement experience
– Passion for customer service
– Excellent communication skills
– Demonstrated team player
– High level problem solving and negotiation skills
– Candidates having prior International education counselling experience will be highly regarded.
Application: Email application only
Application through email only and please send your cover letter, resume and selection criteria statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Thursday, 31 May 2018.